Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My wonderful Honey

Christmas 2009
Out on our boat at Palasades
Robert-- my Egghead
Monday through Friday my hard working honey gives me a kiss and heads out the door to work. I get to stay home and take care of my little loves. I am so thankful to have a man that not only takes care of his family but actually one that enjoys doing it at the same time! We have a vacation coming up and we are headed to San Francisco then up through the Red Woods ending in Oregon for my family reunion. He is so excited and tonight we reserved tickets to ride on a sailboat under the golden gate bridge!! He just hasnt had the chance to do many things especially while he was growing up. I just love that we get to share so much together!!! We have so many wonderful memories already, each day is just proof that people can change, and that love is stronger than anything else in this world! I love you Robert!

1 comment:

Annie's Iris said...

You are.....amazing! Im so happy you two have eachother. Love ya!