Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Days gone by...











I just was sitting here trying my hardest to get ready to do some school work when what sounded better? nothing better than to update my much neglected blog!! :) My littlest addition to the family Addika is already 5 months old!! She has a smile that lights up her entire face. She cut her first two teeth two weeks ago on the bottom and boy are they sharp! She loves her sissies so much... they are both such amazing helpers. Chelsey finally is in big girl panties! She has so much energy some days I just find myself so worn out from keeping up with her. She is very self occupied...but greatly needs supervision due to her mischief :) My tayabug is loving second grade. She is definitely developing into a little unique individual. She loves piano lessons and is very good at it. My hopes are to some day in the near future get my mommys old piano from my aunt Pat (she is storing it at her house, neither my sissy or I have ever had spare room for it). Robert and I are very busy, tired, but we have high hopes. Our family is right now the only thing we really have time for... we are taking this weekend to go on the steel head run up in salmon (we did this two weeks ago without the luck of catching the big one) but it was wonderful to get out just the two of us and enjoy each others company and the beautiful nature.

No comments: